There are several ways of adding Tracks to Albums in Reprtoir. Here we will explain two of the most straightforward ways.
Adding Tracks manually
From inside of an album you can:
- Open an Album.
- Click on the "New Track" button in the top right area of your Album panel.
- This will open up the “Create Track" sidebar in which you will enter all your relevant Track information.
- You then click on "Save" and the bottom of that sidebar.
Adding Tracks to an Album by drag and dropping them
From inside your Abums' list:
- Open the Album you want to add Tracks to
- Drag and drop your selected Tracks either from your Tracks' list or from an Album's track-listing.
Copy-pastings Tracks inside of an Album’s track-listing
You can also easily copy Tracks from your Tracks’ list or from an Albums track-listing and paste them in another album track-listing.
- Search for and/or filter out the Tracks you are looking for.
- Right-click on the selection and select "Copy".
- Open up the Album you want to paste your Tracks into.
- Right-click inside the Album’s track-listing and select Paste.