- Click on the Column Templates tool in your resource list. the COLUMN TEMPLATE pop-up opens up.
- click on the Add a column template button at the bottom of the COLUMN TEMPLATE pop-up.
- The NEW COLUMN TEMPLATE pop-ups appears. In here, type the name of your column template and select the categories you want to add to your template by choosing them from the list of data categories from either the INTERNAL DATA list, the TAG CATEGORIES list or the METADATA COLLECTOR list (you can also search for specific data categories by using the search bar)
- Your data categories are added to your column template’s list located at the top of the NEW COLUMN TEMPLATE pop-up.
- You can choose the order of your columns by dragging the different data categories up or down in the list. The higher you drag a data category, the more on the left the column are going to be placed in your list.
This might seem a little daunting at first, but it’s really quite easy. Here’s a video showing you how it’s done: